Friday, September 02, 2005

Evaluation of the 'Evaluation Forms'

For once, they did something useful for us and I was left wondering if they'd done it any sooner. I mean, we're almost dead and buried now ... the whole freaking year has passed and we're almost done witnessing the shocking level of teaching at such a high level.

Oh yes, there was hardly anyone who did not get any stick from me. To be perfectly honest, what I have I learnt in the three years I have been here thanks to the teachers?! ... Very little! We're not talking generally, but of things relating to Computer Science ... after all, thats what we're here to learn. The only thing me and everyone else have learnt is how to prepare LONG assignments, which is pointless since everyone ends up copying from the manual! The idea here is to get things done, no matter what.

I am a bit surprised that our Dean Sahab atleast tries to teach differently, which is good yet the teachers under him are totally the opposite. I wonder what the future holds.

6 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Whiz Kid said...

It was very unorganized. Apart from a few, nobody took the activity seriously. Did you look at the general attitude of the students? It was a disaster, had I been incharge. I'd have taught them a few lessons. Its important to understand that there is a time for fun and there's a time for serenity, humour is always appreciated but we're neither capable of making good humour nor understanding good humour. Everybody is complaning and so I am... I'm EVERYBODY.. hah! What did I just say about lousy humour?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Whiz Kid said...

I don't think three questions judged you in PS. He considered class behaviour too but it was not a very reliable as he relied upon his visual memory. Front-seaters had a bit of an advantage. But I have to admit, I got all the answers right (sort-of). PS guy is a remarkable person when it comes to attitude and discipline. He can read body language! I wonder if that constituted sessional marks too! Anyway, LIFE GOES ON....

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Whiz Kid said...

Razzu boy... the future is not any brighter so better gear up for massive self-learning!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Like taking them seriously would have made a difference :(

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The other day I was seriously thinking of leaving NED and go to netty jetty.
Ask Razzu Boy. Thanks God he told me it was too late now.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"self-learning" is what we've done since we've been here btw!! ... too much time is lost on things that DON'T MATTER AT ALL! ... I thought Third Year would be a step towards the technical side ... but it's proven to be an even bigger fook-up to be honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home